Thursday, February 4, 2010

To all fellow friends and customers

Hello all readers, friends and customers who read/check this space.
I am very sorry to inform that I will not be taking in anymore Nudie orders due to some restrictions.
I do not know if I will be able to order in the near future but do check out this space for updates of my physical store coming up soon!

Refunds will be made promptly to the last batch's customers.
I will be away for a holiday but I'll definitely be back, denim related!



For other denims other than Nudie jeans, you can still email me at cheapestnudies@live.com
(Such as A.P.C., Dior Homme, Imperial, Samurai, Skull and other brands)
If you are still keen on Nudie jeans, you can still contact me and I will see what I can do to help you out and to save costs




PS: It has been a hellava ride with you guys at CheapestNudie, everyone will be missed.
Thank you *u*ti** for all the efforts!
Thank you everyone who made this possible, all the loyal friends and customers who supported me through 2007-2010!
It was all too crazy to begin with, I thank you all, customers, friends and brothers out there.



With much appreciation!
-Fim